Computer Mainstream Corporation is a privately held corporation headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
Looking for a first-class technology solution company?
CMC (Computer Mainstream Corporation) is a privately held corporation headquartered in Atlanta, GA. In the first phase of operations, we supplied professional employment services with a primary mission to provide a reliable source of qualified Information Technology and Administrative Support.
- Minority Certifications Offered
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
- Commercial Diversity Supplier Certifications Offered
- Department of Transportation Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Certification
- City of Atlanta African American Business Enterprise (AABE) and Female Business Enterprise (FBE)
- Department of Administrative Services Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Computer Mainstream Corporation (CMC) recognizes its duty to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants in accordance with the rules of the Department of Labor. We also acknowledge that we will not under any circumstances discriminate against any persons because of race, color, creed, sex, religion, or national origin.
CMC has provided exceptional high-quality services to our client for over 15 years. With a “can do” attitude, CMC has delivered projects on time, on budget, within a wide range of industries.
CMC knows technology and business analysis too. Our staff can help you resolve the most complex business problems by matching your company with the right technology — and the most qualified consultants. We specialize in Software Engineering & Development, Health Information Technology, Network Security, Information Assurance and Project Management.
At CMC, we build solutions while we build relationships. Our sole objective is to identify your business needs.
As we provide a list of options, we offer the specialized skills that make productive teams and successful projects. Smart solutions work to support entrepreneurs, mid-sized businesses, and Fortune 500 companies.
IBM – IOT
IBM Watson™ Internet of Things (IoT) Platform provides simple, but powerful application access to IoT devices and data to help companies rapidly compose analytics applications, visualization dashboards and mobile applications which fully utilize the connectivity and ubiquity of the Internet of Things. Users can easily connect devices from chips to intelligent appliances to their applications and industry solutions. They can then perform device management functions, scale through cloud-based services, and use rich analytics to gain insight and achieve organizational transformation.
The IoT is transforming business. As much as 90 percent of all data generated by devices such as smartphones, tablets, connected vehicles and appliances is never analyzed or acted on. IBM enables businesses to transform their industry with new services, offerings and sources of revenue.
- 541330ENG – Engineering Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 541712 – Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology)
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 561110 – Office Administrative Services
- 561439 – Other Business Service Centers (including Copy Shops)
- 561499 – All Other Business Support Services
- 561320 – Temporary Help Services
- 811212 – Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance
- 922160 – Fire Protection
- 924110 – Administration of Air and Water Resource and Solid Waste Management
- 541380 – Testing Laboratories
The GSA Schedule Contract is a vehicle that is used to sell to the U.S. government. Businesses, non-profit organizations, and educational institutions can obtain a GSA Schedule Contract to sell products or services to government customers.
GSA Schedule Contracts contain pre-negotiated pricing, terms, and conditions which streamline the government sales process.
While GSA Schedule Contracts are primarily used to sell to federal agencies, in certain cases they can also be used to sell to state and local government.
- GSA Schedule & Contract Vehicles
- GSA Information Technology Professional Services
- Contract Number: GS-35F-0694P
CIO – SP3
CIO-SP3: Chief Information Officer-Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Small Business is a 10-year IDIQ Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) with a 15-year period of performance designated as Best in Class (BIC) by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). CIO-SP3 Small Business helps agencies meet their mission critical needs and small business goals with innovative IT services and solutions from a wide variety of industry-leading small businesses and can be used by any federal, civilian or DoD agency.
Seaport Next Generation
SeaPort-Next Generation (SeaPort-NxG) Contract, is issued by the Naval Sea Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Office of Naval Research, or the United States Marine Corps, the Contractor shall provide services that potentially span the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the Department of the Navy (DON) ordering activities. Services within the 2 Categories with 23 functional area subcategories identified below may be performed under this contract for new and existing product areas, programs, or missions, which are assigned to these activities during the life of the contract.
Task orders issued under this contract may provide services that potentially span the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the Department of the Navy (DON) ordering activities.
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
Program Management Services
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
Made maximum use of allocated funds, consistently maintained effective cost controls, accurately monitored their allocated budget, and planned appropriate use of personnel.
The services continue to be of high quality and are well documented. In particular, the performance of the fire safety training sessions that are conducted … continues to be performed at a high level. The services are received in a timely manner.
2727 Paces Ferry Rd, Suite750 Atlanta GA 30339 USA
eMail Us firstname.lastname@example.org